TECHmunch Minneapolis | June 2, 2012
BakeSpace.com’s TECHmunch Food Blogger Conference
Minneapolis | June 2, 2012
TECHmunch is making it’s debut in Minneapolis to serve up tasty strategies for food blogger success!
The day-long event is an intimate workshop and interactive conversation that will inspire even the most seasoned food blogger. The goal is to provide the ingredients you need to succeed and pursue your passion.
• Food bloggers of every level – from hobbyists to media conglomerates and everything in between
• Brands that want to connect and form partnerships with food bloggers
Yes of course! A lot of our chats will be focused on food content, but anyone interested in SEO, monetization, content creation and syndication will walk away from our event with useful information.
Topics include the latest tools and tactics to develop and optimize content, build buzz, grow an audience and profit financially from all the hard work. The focus is on practical, hands-on information that you can use from day-one to take your blog to the next level.
- Andrew Zimmern, Host, Bizarre Foods
- Daniel Klein, Creator/Host, The Perennial Plate
- Shaina Olmanson, Food for My Family, Babble
- Stephanie March, Food Editor, Minneapolis/St. Paul Magazine
- Lee Odden, SEOExpert, TopRankblog.com
- Babette Pepaj, Founder, BakeSpace.com, TECHmunch & CookbookCafe.com
- Stephanie Meyer, food blogger, writer and photographer for Minnesota Monthly, Food & Wine, and FreshTart.net. Founder of Minnesota Food Bloggers and a Local TECHmunch Producer
- Meghan Likes, Meeting & Event Specialist, National Cooperative Grocers Association, Local TECHmunch Producer
- Erik Deutsch, Principal, ExcelPR Group
- Lee Svitak Dean, Food Editor, Minneapolis Star Tribune
TECHmunch is produced by Babette Pepaj (@BakeSpace), founder of BakeSpace.com.